Tip Jar

5/28/2024

Because

 I do not believe in God because of the beauty of nature. 

Because the sun shining through the multi hewed green forest canopy can make my heart leap with an undefinable mysterious joy. 

Because the quiet whiteness of a first snow fall blanketing a moonlit landscape calms me to my core.

Because the warm sea breeze that makes me gasp at the beauty of the an evening orange sunset as it sink into the blue horizon.

Because the vastness that awes me looking out upon a pasture of blinking fire flies which melt into a sky filled with infinite stars

No I do not believe in God because of these and limitless other natural phenomena which surround me, they could all be there by chance. I believe in God

Because

I exist with the capacity to be moved by them, and that cannot be by chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment