I love these photos! I particularly admire the thoughts behind the signs. It's obvious (to me anyway!) that these people are individuals who gathered for a common purpose - not people who have been called to express some elite's doctrine.
Thank you, Jer - for going to DC, for your continued commitment to the Tea Party effort, for sharing all this with us, and for all the time and effort you devote to this site.
We all need to do our parts to spread the word and motivate our friends to participate. We need to multiply Jer's effort!
I love these photos! I particularly admire the thoughts behind the signs. It's obvious (to me anyway!) that these people are individuals who gathered for a common purpose - not people who have been called to express some elite's doctrine.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jer - for going to DC, for your continued commitment to the Tea Party effort, for sharing all this with us, and for all the time and effort you devote to this site.
We all need to do our parts to spread the word and motivate our friends to participate. We need to multiply Jer's effort!