The burden of those who love freedom is to not only to protect liberty but to explain the superiority of it.
Wonderful photos! I'll be looking forward to what you have to tell us, for we sure aren't reading much about the rallies in the media!
Great photos Jer!
NW is right Jer, we're getting nothing on the news and we've all been watching for it. You'll have to fill us in, love the signs. At least tea party people have a great sense of humor!Lat
I am just now getting to see these photos. They are wonderful.Gives me a good feeling that maybe more Americans than we think are finally waking up. Thank you for representing us.Patti
Wonderful photos! I'll be looking forward to what you have to tell us, for we sure aren't reading much about the rallies in the media!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Jer!
ReplyDeleteNW is right Jer, we're getting nothing on the news and we've all been watching for it. You'll have to fill us in, love the signs. At least tea party people have a great sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteLat
I am just now getting to see these photos. They are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteGives me a good feeling that maybe more Americans than we think are finally waking up.
Thank you for representing us.
Patti